Bluebird Coffee Bar
We are excited to welcome you to our Coffee Bar at the roastery. This project is one of pure indulgence. An opportunity to showoff our best coffees in the best way we know how!
We are roasting and serving coffee in a restored mushroom tunnel on a farm 6kms outside of Howick, KZN. A truly unique space and experience.
We always have at least two coffees on espresso as well as some tasty filter options. We are a “coffee only” bar but you can order some delicious food from our neighbours, Home Slice, and enjoy it in our space(when seated restuarants are allowed again).
Come grab a coffee, enjoy the farm views and browse our retail section stocked with a wide range of our coffees, brewing equipment and some rad merch.
- We are open on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday every week
- 7:30am – 3pm
- The Old Mushroom Farm is dog friendly
- There is indoor seating(when allowed) but feel free to bring a picnic blanket, find a spot and soak up the views
- You can access the sappi trail network from the property. Bring your trail shoes or MTB
- There is accommodation at 11 Karkloof if you want to make a holiday of your visit