Thank you for voting for us to be a part of the foremost coffee awards in South Africa.
We are honoured to be included, alongside a bunch of our wholesale customers, in the Coffee Magazine Awards 2023.
We are honoured to be nominated for 4 @thecoffeemag awards this year! 🏆 THANK YOU!
We have had the privilege of winning 3 Coffee Mag Awards in the past, and more than anything else, these awards create a moment for us to look back on our year. They serve as a reminder to appreciate how far we have come, and set our sights firmly on the year ahead.
It’s hard to believe how much we have done over the past 12 months, here are a few highlights:
– We developed and moved into our custom built roastery. It’s amazing!
– We launched our dream cafe with a crazy menu of coffees
– We launched a training centre
– We exploded our green coffee program with a dream list of producers, many of whom have become friends
– We have grown with our current wholesale partners and welcomed new businesses to the fam
– Sourcing and sharing more Special Release coffees than ever. Think 10+ Geisha’s and so many other gems!
– Winning 3rd at the National Barista Championships(well done Fanie!)
– Traveling to Costa Rica to visit Volcan Azul
– Speaking on a panel at PRF, El Salvador
– Adding a Stronghold S7X Roaster to our lineup – its a big deal!
– Serving our coffee at World of Coffee in Athens, Greece. Thanks @lamarzocco@minorfigures
– Starting a podcast, Coffee Made Me Do It
– Growing with our first European café partner, Sweet Spot Kaffee, and adding some amazing international partners to our fam. We’ve shipped to 40+ Countries to date.
What a year it has been. Thank you for joining us as we grow this thing that we love. We are proud to have such an amazing team and look forward to an even bigger 2024!